Safer Cycling CalgaryPopular
Education & Advocacy / Posted 1 year ago / 272 views
Safer Cycling Calgary is a Calgary owned and operated business dedicated to delivering cycling courses to people of all ages.
We are the only business in Alberta offering a full range of bicycling courses to the public.
Current course offerings:
- First Time (also known as Learn to Ride) for children (age 4-13) or adults (14 and up).
- Beginner for adults (14 and up).
- Novice for age 7 and up (including adults).
- Intermediate for kids (age 9-15), adults (16 and up), families, or women only (age 16 and up).
- Advanced for adults (16 and up) or women only (16 and up).